Home

Reupholster Jeep XJ seats

Shop Jeep Seats at Morris 4x4, your Jeep Experts. Guaranteed Lowest Price. Free Shipping. Over 1mm Customers. Experts Standing By I just found a mint set of 98 seats that I swapped into my 96 for $100. If you're just looking for a drivers seat then its probably similar to the cost of reupholstering, somewhere ~$25 depending on the junkyard. Unless you want a non-stock pattern or material it just seems easier to me. scott_jeep is offline Corbeau Quadratec 30th Anniversary Trailcat Reclining Front Seat Pair for 76-18 Jeep CJ-7, Wrangler YJ, TJ, JK & Unlimited. From $1,159.99. More choices available. Rugged Ridge XHD Ultra Seat for 76-06 Jeep CJ-5, CJ-7, CJ-8 Scrambler, Wrangler YJ, TJ, Unlimited & Cherokee XJ. From $296.99 $349.99. 3 Sport Front Seat, Reclinable, Gray, 84-01 Jeep Cherokee (XJ) Rugged Ridge XHD Sierra Seat, Gray1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ Product Information:A sport racing des... Product Code: 13447.09. $329.99 The A4 CJ and Jeep Wrangler seats have fingertip controlled reclining mechanisms that allows the seat back to be adjusted to the ultimate driving position The A4 racing seat is available in cloth, with leatherette high wear patches, microsuede, with leather high wear patches, and 100% black leather making it easy for your Wrangler and CJ Seats.

Universal 36 x 57 2000 Series Seat Upholstery Material by Cipher Auto®. Cipher Auto cloth fabric material available for 2000 Series Seats. This is the same material used for Cipher Auto 2000 series seats and can be used for custom.. I know I need seats, and will get a couple of cheapos from a junkyard. That's the easy part. Im trying to decide if i want to reupholster them when ever they are installed. I figure if I want her to look nice it would be OK. But for a jeep older than I am, i wouldn't mind a few holes in the seats for a while until i could save up for suspension. The factory TJ seats are very nice IMO. Reupholstered they look and feel even better. Here is a pic of some JKU (Not a TJ/LJ!!!) factory seats reupholstered. Proof you can make something factory look really impressive. Last edited: Jun 19, 2018. Reactions: Ephry73, Head Lice, BugoutJeep and 5 others XJ Cherokee - Limited Heated Leather Interior Retro-fit. On the XJ Cherokee, particularly talking about the 1997-2001 model years, the Sport models came with non-power, fixed-back (no adjustable headrest) cloth seats. Country models came with a different seat style, which had a detachable headrest and are essentially a cloth.

Jeep Seat Xj Sold Direct On eBay - Fantastic Prices On Jeep Seat X

1. Registered. Joined Dec 22, 2012. ·. 192 Posts. #6 • Apr 4, 2019. DirtroadOK said: It cost me $450 to get the 2 front seats rebuilt and upholstered in charcoal tweed cloth with gecko green piping. For me, it was the best choice, and if I had it to do over, I would do the same thing. View attachment 4140527
  2. If you think you might need car seat repair or replacement due to damage or wear and tear, read this article to find out what goes into about automotive reupholstery. Information about the process, pricing, and a potential alternative will make it easier for you to decide if you really need to get your car seats reupholstered
  3. From $1,159.99. More choices available. Quadratec Ultimate All Weather Rear Cargo Liner in Black for 84-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ. $69.99. 4.666665. (9) Key Parts Front Seat Mount for 95-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ. From $34.99. More choices available
  4. Standard Kit Price: $995.00. 2019 - 2021 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Katzkin Leather Interior (without fold flat passenger seat) (2 row) S2JE15. Standard Kit Price: $995.00. Jeep Cherokee Katzkin Leather Upholstery Kits are custom manufactured to your specifications and ship within 3 business days from the time you place your order
  5. 0. # 793234031. Universal 36 x 56 Mesh Fabric Seat Upholstery Material by Braum®. Braum fabric material is durable and very easy to maintain. This material matches Braum Elite Series seats and can be used for a variety of projects. Free swatch sample... Width 56 Pricing per YARD. $39.99

Jeep Seats - Free Shipping

1. They are made to fit each vehicle's actual seat configuration but are only offered in the 4 Primary Design Layouts for this line. Click to view additional information on design, prices, colors-----To check availability for Factory Original replacement seat upholstery or the Aftermarket Custom Tailored seat cover line, proceed below
  2. High quality replacement automotive Seat Covers from 1A Auto is just what your Jeep interior needs to look and feel new again. Shop at 1A Auto for automobile Seat Upholstery Kits for your Jeep at great prices. 1A Auto has a large selection of aftermarket Seat Upholstery Sets for your Jeep and ground shipping is always free! Visit us online and order a Seat Cover Set for your Jeep today
  3. I wanted to have my seats reupholstered but didn't want to spend the 150-200 bucks to have my lowbacks done. Found automotive interiors, the make the skins (basically anything you want) paid 165 with shipping and they pride a kit to install it with (hog rings and pliers), I haven't installed them yet, I have to fix the seat frame a little, but i'm definetely satisfied, and their custormer.
  4. Replace your cloth seats or worn leather on your Jeep Cherokee with KATZKIN LEATHER seat covers. ALWAYS FREE US SHIPPING. Shop online or Call 888-490-7727 TODAY! (VJE18

Reupholster Seats - JeepForum

1984-2001 Cherokee (XJ) Seats Quadrate

Looking For Jeep Seat Xj? We Have Almost Everything On eBay. Over 80% New & Buy It Now; This Is The New eBay. Find Great Deals Now Back seats into bucket seats: TophCasey: XJ Cherokee Technical Forum: 12: 07-14-2009 08:35 AM: how close in size are cherokee seats to wranger seats: slrmacro: XJ Cherokee Technical Forum: 1: 02-09-2008 12:48 PM: 2 door seats suck more than 4 door seats! 4.0H.O.XJ: XJ Cherokee Technical Forum: 11: 12-22-2007 05:19 P Hello All, I am looking for a set of front seats for a 2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ. My drivers seat is ripped in the standard spot, at the side where you slide in and out and is developing a tear in the seat bottom. The passenger seat has a splitting seam and they are overall worn. What I am looking.. Fits:1972-1985 Jeep CJ5 & CJ71987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ Perfect for your Jeep restoration project. Durable, strong metal frame for maximum support. Smooth, comfortable, sturdy foam gives you the similar feel of an original OEM seat. To maintain the best resemblance to the original seats, we use vinyl or Levi fabric. Each seat is handmade using all American products that provide comfort and.

Built from a roller in a buddy's garage. Originally was just a '93 2 door 2wd 4.0 auto. Took the motor from another project, and the tranny, axles and t-case from a donor '99 XJ that had a bad motor. Built up over the past couple years with new paint, bumpers, sliders, rear quarter armor, and a few other goodies. Eventually will have 4.56s and. Katzkin offers a wide range of leather car seat options for most mid-market vehicles such as Ford, Chevrolet, Jeep, Dodge, and Chrysler. Katzkin professionals are experienced at installing custom leather seats on virtually every vehicle including the Jeep Wrangler, Honda Accord, Toyota 4Runner, Honda Civic, Ford Mustang, Toyota RAV4, Dodge.

Back in the day with limited resources the wrecking yard would have been a choice but today I'm in a better state and bit more paranoid + apprehensive for blood stains, bugs, unknown stains etc. Mega bucks for performance seats or custom reupholster of the old seats Phone 1-866-639-NEWSEAT. Email sales@leatherseats.com. Address 8320 S Shields Blvd Oklahoma City, OK 73149. Visit our Youtube channel. Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Instagram. Our profile on Motoroso. ©2021. LEATHERSEATS.COM All stuff Jeep related: tech articles, pics, and advice. Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Log In Sign Up. User account menu. 20. What are my options for fixing bad seats on a 1988 Cherokee Wagoneer Limited? Close. 20. Posted by 8 years ago For bucket seats, I used Grand Cherokee seats and added the fold forward mechanism from a 2 door Cherokee XJ. That solved the MJ bucket seat problem for me. There are several others here who used that solution. Please do keep us updated with what you find and I am sure others will add more information here

1984-2001 XJ Cherokee - Seats & Seat Covers

I bought a pair of Mountaineer seats that will not fit, I sold them last weekend. I'm looking at a pair of Honda S2000 seats that look like they will fit and the color is close (according to pic) but in real life they may not be a match of the '88 camel tan. He wants $300. Or I can buy what appea.. Custom Jeep Seat Covers If you are looking for Jeep Cherokee seat covers, we've got you covered. Everyday, the upholstery of your vehicle sees wear and tear so the right protection is a must. Choose from our OEM or upholstery style seat covers, Camo seat covers, Saddleblanket seat covers, Neoprene seat covers, or our Sheein seat cover MoparPartsGiant.com offers the lowest prices for genuine 1998 Jeep Cherokee parts.Parts like . Rear Seats Covers, Seat Upholstery are shipped directly from authorized Mopar dealers and backed by the manufacturer's warranty.. Parts fit for the following vehicle options. Engine: 4 Cyl 2.5L, 6 Cyl 4.0L. Transmission: 3-Speed Automatic Transmission, 4-Speed Automatic Transmission, 5-Speed Manual. Summit Racing SUM-G1130L would require seat brackets. You will need two pieces for these to mount to your application without modification. You will need SUM-G1154 to mount to the bottom of the seat then the Procar 81168 driver's side bracket to mount to the floor. Don't forget the passenger seat SUM-G1130R, a second SUM-G1154 bracket for.

Jeep Cherokee (XJ) Seats - Best Prices & Reviews at 4WD

Hi, welcome to the GetJeeping channel. This is a new channel most of the video posted here are from our old channel. So go ahead and subscribe here for all o.. 1977 J-10 1975 J-20 1964 Dodge d100 1978 Ford mustang King Cobra 1994 Ford mustang gt 5.0 <Gotta feed the jeep need> 1989 chevy s10 (for sale) 1973 Dodge Dart-Swinger (for sale)1969 Dodge power wagon (for sale We have a wide range of XJ Cherokee Carpet kits available that are custom molded to the floor pan of the 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee. When it comes to restoring you Cherokee XJ to it's former glory we offer carpet kits in multiple fitment variations, carpets can be ordered in complete kits, passenger area only or cargo area only

Jeep Upholstery & Leather Seats — CARiD

Pacific northwest leader in leather furniture cleaning, repair, color restoration & upholstery. Scratch & stain repair experts. Mobile & In-shop service is available. Leather Pros Inc now offers a leather & fabric gallery showroom. A full upholstery warehouse in Hillsboro, OR for al Bespoke Jaguar Leather Seats. We manufacture auto leather seat covers for many models of the Jaguar range. The lead time for the making of a Jaguar interior is approximately 10 working days from taking the initial order to fitting the finished product. However, if we do not have the pattern for your model of Jaguar it can still be produced but.

Re-upholster or get new seats? Jeep Wrangler Foru

Jeep CJ Black Low Back Front Bucket Seat (1955-1986) - Want all the strength and comfort of our reclining seat but without the recliner? Look no further! The Low Back Front Bucket Seat offers all the great quality benefits of our reclining seat but without the reclining mechanism. This low cost alternative gives you the value and quality you are looking for but is priced less Somewhat similar to your seats but integrated 3 point belts. Also have flip forward feature and power up/down/front/back. -anchor the rearmost part of the sliders through the subframe connector as I don't trust only the floor to hold the seat in place with the built in seat belts. -reupholster in dark blue 69 Charger color/pattern and dye. Each cover is custom tailored for your Jeep's original equipment seat style making your seats look like they have been recently reupholstered. Installation is easy with special designed elastic cords, nylon straps and hooks that attach to your seat and to the seat cover mounting points. Black/Red Neoprene rear seat cover for 1997-2002 Wrangler TJ Seat covers don't always mean the cheapo $20 jobs at wally world that go on top of the stock seat covers. It's not the leaks that bother me, it's when they stop that makes me worried. 1988 Waggy SOA stretched, cut, Chevy R. 4 springs in front, shackle reversed, stock springs reversed in back, Edelbrock manifold and carb, mini-spooled front. Give your Jeep's interior a new look with these Neoprene Front Seat Covers. They're custom-fitted, so most people will think you had the seats reupholstered, which seriously elevates the look and feel of your rig. The neoprene material is the same stuff used to make wetsuits, so it's durable, soft and definitely compatible with the elements

Rampage Products now offers a split-folding rear seat for TJs though. It looks good but it's not an exact match for the factory fabric. The Rampage split folding rear seats are only for 1997-02 TJs. The '03s have a different latch mechanism that makes them easier to use, but also keeps you from using a split rear seat Finding an late model XJ power adjustable seat base is the easiest swap. With late model XJs the electric motors and mechanisms are on the seat base not the seat frame. The first pic is an XJ power seat base. You can probably adapt or modify a WJZJ power adjustable seat base to fit an XJ if you are handy with a welder. I have WJ front seats in.

258 votes, 17 comments. 116k members in the Jeep community. All stuff Jeep related: tech articles, pics, and advice Saw a pristine 20yr old 2 door XJ posted here, here's my30yr old XJ. Picture. Close. 258. Posted by 1 year ago. Archived. Saw a pristine 20yr old 2 door XJ posted here, here's my30yr old XJ Still need to reupholster. Cherokee XJ ('84 - '01) Jeep Liberty Parts . Jeep Liberty Parts. Each cover is custom tailored for your Jeep's original equipment seat style making your seats look like they have been recently reupholstered. Installation is easy with special designed elastic cords, nylon straps and hooks that attach to your seat and to the seat cover. 1990 Jeep Wagoneer Additional Info: I have owned this classic Jeep for 2 years - it was my second vehicle, and has been pampered while in my care. 1990 was the last year of production for the Wagoneer Limited, a mini-Wagoneer built on the reliable Jeep XJ platform with 4.0 straight 6 engine May 8, 2021 - Explore Rick Davis's board Xj on Pinterest. See more ideas about jeep xj, jeep cherokee xj, jeep cherokee All About The Upside - 1999 XJ. Hi everyone! Apologies in advance for the wall of text but as mentioned in my intro post I'm a new 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport owner, and I'm looking forward to learning more about the car and doing some work on it. The XJ has been a dream car of mine and will be my first project car, so I have a lot to learn

Has anyone reupholstered their factory TJ seats? Jeep

Finally, I have been wanting to add some safety for rear seat passengers. I picked up the seatback from a 98 ZJ to source some headrests for my XJ. Before: This is the headrest bracket from inside the ZJ seat. I cut this off at the bottom and cut the tube straight through about 2 inches from the bracket on each side This is inside of the XJ foam We carry a large selection of seats for the Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram lineup. We specialize in the Dodge Ram Trucks, the Dodge Challenger, and the Dodge Charger. We also carry 2 and 4 door Wrangler front and rear seats. We carry most seats from 1999 to brand new factory take-outs

A painless wiring kit was used, and the heated seats have their own fuse panel under the passenger's side dash; 12v Cigarette port and four USB ports added into console in a custom panel. These are wired to the same fuse panel as the heated seats. Gauges from Azzy's Design Works which update the appearance of the cluster I've been enjoying a 1990 XJ 4.0L limited automatic 4 door for 20 years. US import, I bought in Europe and became the second owner. The driver's seat is the only element that has worn out and was reupholstered. Cooling system and steering were rebuilt and the AC compressor has just packed up Dec 6, 2018 - Explore Andrew Campbell's board Truck Interior, followed by 539 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about truck interior, truck accessories, jeep mods Jul 11, 2021 - Explore Michael hogan's board Jeep Wrangler on Pinterest. See more ideas about jeep, jeep wrangler, wrangler

Speak with one of our experts. 1-844-211-6126. Description Warranty Shipping Returns. This is an original used OEM Door Mirror, Driver Side that's guaranteed to fit a 1989 Jeep Wrangler with the applicable vehicle manufacturer's specifications (). X, 2DR L, MANUAL; (DOOR HINGE MOUNTED), LHD, L 1979 Jeep CJ7 TH400 Automatic 258 I6 Quadratrac Amc 20 rear & Dana 30 front, 32 x 11.5 x 15 tires. Currently a Complete Custom Rebuild in progress. Also I own a 2001 Jeep Cherokee, White, all stock with 4.0L. automatic, and police package. Best part of that is it came with leather seats

FS [MidAtl]: Jeep xj pre 96 overhead console! - Page 2Davis AutoSports Lifted Cherokee XJ For Sale - YouTube2000 Jeep Cherokee Limited XJ 4x4 Undercarriage Video

1999 Jeep XJ Cherokee - $3,900 (Marshall) Price lowered! 1999 Jeep XJ Cherokee Classic, Pretty good condition for it's age and miles, 31 x 10.5 tires. Aftermarket front bumper, Reese hitch, Air conditioning, Power Brakes, Power windows, Power seat, Has power door locks but they do not work (every thing else does), The Kenwood radio works OK but it doesn't have bluetooth Sadly getting rid of my 1996 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4.0 High Output 2 door Manual 5 Speed It has 356,500km Comes with 3 inch lift with 31x10.5R15LT Federal Couragia MT tires on 15 Jeep wheels. Stereo is setup for aux and Bluetooth. All windows are tinted 5%. comes with the roof rack. Welded rear diff and newer u joints Even if you spend the money to get your seats reupholstered, I'd get the seat covers to keep the vinly looking good and more importantly to keep the frames dry. 3 Jeep Family: 94 XJ 3\ lift and 31\'s 82 CJ 7 Reconfiguring T-18 tranny, 3/4 D44, FF 14 bolt, new Advanced frameworks frame, 2.5\YJ springs going to be SOA 87 YJ undergoing major. I have a well loved 1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ Limited, I have kept it well maintained over the past 4 years and have a list of replaced part since I purchased the vehicle at 192,000 miles in 2016. - Front seat bottoms are worn (needs seat covers or reupholstered) - Small dent at back right tail light from a hit and run, I sanded and primed, did. Reupholstering seats Jeep Wrangler Forum. Quadratec Ultimate All Weather Rear Cargo Liner in Black for 84-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ (9) Grant Products Standard Installation Kit for Grant Steering Wheels for 76-86 Jeep CJ-5, CJ-7, CJ-8, 87-95 YJ Wrangler, 84-95 Cherokee XJ Models